Friday, February 12, 2010

The Leopard One Please...

Ah Yes There It Is... I'll Take The Leopard One Please...

http://www.goingreen.co.uk
Pick model
G-WIZ L-ION
From £15,795 on the road
  • Up to 75 mile range
  • 51 mph top speed
  • Sealed for life, maintenance-free battery
  • 3-year battery warranty
  • 2-year vehicle warranty
  • Improved acceleration & handling
G-WIZ I
From £8,995 on the road
  • Up to 48 mile range
  • 51 mph top speed
  • 2-year battery warranty
  • 2-year vehicle warranty

On my walk home yesterday I was looking at all the REALLY nice cars that are always parked on my street....

It usually goes something like this...Porsche, Maserati, Aston Martin, Smart Car, Mini, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Lexus, but yesterday amongst all those luxury rides was THIS - The Leopard G-wiz - Its an electric car - Its tiny - And its LEOPARD.

I showed this picture to Mike and he said there is a Zebra one by his office.

Have a great Valentine's Day everyone!

Cheers,
WMMc

No comments:

Post a Comment