Monday, October 17, 2011

Girls Day Out!

A few weeks ago... a few girls and I had a perfect girls day.  We started at Zen Health Spa (love this place!) on Notting Hill Gate for mani's and pedi's, then we high tailed it to Ladbroke Arms for lunch on the sunny patio...  With only two girls left standing at this point... me and Colleen then walked to Westfield London to Hersheson's to get our hair styled.  She went with a pony tail extension (yes, Colleen bought fake hair and it looked great!) I went with their style called "Carlam".  Let's just say that the picture and what my hair ended up looking like were to different things.  Oh well, now I know...  I absolutely love getting my hair styled so this was by far my favorite part of the day.  I always go with a style that I would NEVER do myself so that always makes it extra fun. 

 
Want to see our hair? Sure you do!

Ponytail Extension


Hersheson's Westfield

Hersheson's Westfield "The Carlam" style




No comments:

Post a Comment