Friday, October 21, 2011

Kaffeine

As you know by now I really enjoy trying out new coffee shops around London.  My latest one, Kaffeine, located at Great Titchfield Street (near Oxford Circus tube)...

I arrived to a somewhat small, yet cute, cozy, and well ran coffee shop.  This place was REALLY busy, but the staff ran like a well oiled machine.  They were fearless and never skipped a beat.  I was highly impressed.



I ordered, not one, but TWO Flat Whites.... don't worry... they were DECAF.  I was starving so I also ordered a cheese and tomato croissant.

What's my verdict on the food and flat white?  Both were tasty. Tasty enough to come back, BUT.... the flat white wasn't as good nor as big as the ones at Sacred Cafe or Flat White... and Kaffeine is a tad more expensive...

Do I recommend giving it a try? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment