Sunday, December 9, 2012

We are moving!


We are so excited!  We are moving to another flat in London and tomorrow is the big day!  Good-bye Notting Hill and all the memories of me strolling down Portobello Road replaying over and over again each scene in the movie "Notting Hill" (sorry, I can't help it. I love that movie.  It's so sweet and funny).  I never spotted Hugh Grant in my hood which would of been a dream come true, but oh well, I have a feeling he runs from my neighborhood like it's the plague after that movie.  We have spotted Bruce Springsteen, Bridgette Nielson, Mick Jones from the Clash,  Jimmy Paige, the curly headed woman from the show The Grimm and Jason Swartzman.  I'm sure there have been others and we just didn't realize it.

We are moving to a new area, the theatre disrict, yep!, so exciting! London will basically be right on my very own door step.  It'll basically be the equivalent of living in Times Square/Rockefeller Center if you've ever been to New York City.

The place is bigger, brighter, nicer and a 10 minute walk to Big Ben and London Eye. 
There is so much more that I could say about this big move, but I'll hold off for now.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment