Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Ole' Nashville

Well a little over 2 weeks ago I arrived home to a backyard full of downed trees that in return ripped down our fence... I finally got the trees up and out and now I'm biting my nails hoping that the fence gets ripped out and rebuilt by Thursday... We shall see... Fingers Crossed...

What else have we been up to?

Visiting our friends and trying to catch up with all that we have missed lately.  The flood stories have been tough to hear, but it's nice to see that all are recovering and getting back to pre-flood days.

I saw Sex and the City 2 with a college buddy within days of arriving...

Went to see Daughtry and Lifehouse at the Arena within days of arriving and omg what a show! LOVED it! Kelly Clarkson came out and sang Fast Cars with him and it was perfect!

Eating at our favorites: Sam's in Hillsboro Village (21st Ave) they have the best ribs and fries in the world, we even went to have a drink at the Villager, brunch at Marche in East Nashville (between Gallatin and Woodland), Cheesecake Factory for their Pot Stickers, Allium  (5th & Main) for brunch for their Croque Monsieur, Germantown Cafe (5th North & Madison) for the great staff and the plum pork, and of course all the mexican food we can eat, and most of all WAFFLE HOUSE.

We also tried a new place on 12th South called Burger Up, I give it a thumbs up, good burgers, a variety of different fries, mushrooms, hot chicken wings, fried pickles, but they need to work on their smores tiramisu (spelling?) because there was nothing smores or exciting about it, I mean it was good, but normal just like all the rest. Should of went with the krispy cream pudding instead.

One of the most exciting things we've done is go to the CMA Music Fest concerts at LP Field every night, it was awesome! Friday was by far my favorite night with Julianne Hough, Josh Turner, Reba, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, and Kid Rock! What a show! Our friend Chris even upgraded our tickets for us that night! Thank you Chris!  Thursday would be my runner-up with Danny Gokey, Jason Aldean, Alan Jackson, Tim McGraw Lady Antebellum, and Carrie Underwood but we left before she came on unfortunately.


Thursday morning to kick off my CMA Music Fest week a very nice friend invited me to the CMA Radio Remotes, I call her my Music Santa, I LOVE going to these Radio Remotes. This year I was lucky enough to get a picture with the following: Mayor Karl Dean, Josh Turner, Julianne Hough, Clay Walker, Richard Petty, and Darius Rucker.


When things slow down a bit I will post pictures, but right now I have a garage begging to be cleaned so until next time take care and donate to the Nashville Flood Relief.


Cheers,
WMMc

No comments:

Post a Comment