Monday, August 9, 2010

Flavor Flav

While waiting to board our flight at London Heathrow to Stockholm, Sweden Friday Mike spotted Flavor Flav at our gate.

I immediately started looking for my camera. I was NOT about to let this one get away.  I let Lorenzo Lamas get away once in Madrid and it still eats at me.  So anyways...  Off I go to hang with Flav (real name William Jonathan Drayton, Jr.) and his entourage.

From what I could find out it, Public Enemy had a gig in Spain on the 5th and another gig in Ontario on the 7th so London must of been a connecting flight.

Flav can play 15 music instruments... started playing at the age of 5. As you can see he had to move the guitar to my right so I could sit down.  At the age of 51 he has 7 kids and loves to wear clocks around his neck.

I would also like to add that he and his entourage were very nice to me. He also moved his hat to the other side so it wouldn't poke me in the face (such a gentlemen).

Yeah Boy! Flavor Flav! Safe Travels Flav!

Cheers,
WMMc

3 comments:

  1. I'm surprised to see the clock wasn't bigger. Great spotting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet he doesn't switch up his hat for just anyone! i can't wait to hear your tactics for winning flav over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how jealous this makes me?

    ReplyDelete