Monday, January 24, 2011

Drink and Draw

A few nights ago a few of us went to this "Frui Drinks and Draw" event that I found online.

It was £10 and you got to take a friend for free.  They have the classes in a different spot around central London in pubs and they last from 7-10pm. 

Describing them as a "class" might be a stretch... its more of a show up and try to draw while laughing and drinking.

This was my first Drink and Draw and I'll probably do another one. Next time I hope to take Mike. I think he'd like it. 

Here are a couple pictures from the event that I drew.  I could not get the mouth looking right at all. HA!

Our "class" was on tones and shading. Basically trying to draw without lines.

My drawings: A face of a girl setting next to me and my fist. I think the fist is pretty damn good.

Cheers,
WMMc

1 comment: