Saturday, January 1, 2011

Eyebrows in London

I was asked the other day about eyebrow places... since I have only had mine done professionally once in the last 9 or 10 years (I do them myself) I could not recommend a place, but recommended a blog that had recently mentioned places...  Weird timing, but just yesterday I was reading an article about eyebrow places in London so I thought I'd share... I have no referrals/ firsthand knowledge of these places just what I read in the magazine... but I'm sharing anyways... Goodluck!

Browhaus: 19a Floral Street, Covent Garden - browhaus.com from £15

Shavata Brow Studio & Lash Lounge: from £17 - shavata.co.uk

Vaishaly Clinic: 51 Paddington Street - vaishaly.com from £30

Blink Brow Bar: blinkbrowbar.com  - from £17

Benito Brow Brow: benitobrowbar.com - from £15

Here's to good brows in 2011!

Please leave comments if you check any of these places out. I'd love feedback.

Cheers,
WMMc

1 comment:

  1. I go to the threading place in Whiteleys for £5. It's a little stand on the 2nd floor and they are really good!

    ReplyDelete