Friday, February 11, 2011

London in a Day

St. Brides ~ This spire inspired the tiered wedding cake...
I have terrific news to share... I have started my own business!!

It is a private tour guide business and I can't wait to start showing people around one of the best cities in the world!

recommends that you check out the websites and more importantly "LIKE" it on facebook... here is the facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/London-in-a-Day/121572874578830?sk=wall

You can also just type in the search box "London In A Day" and it'll pop up.

Thank you all for all of your support and please please please spread the word!
Let's send emails...
Like it on facebook...
Leave a comment on its facebook page...
Tell EVERYONE YOU KNOW!
Heck even write a blog about it if you blog... If you do this PLEASE send me the link so I can link it to my website.

This is short and sweet, but I'm a business owner now I gotta get back to work!


Click here to read a blog of a friend that I recently showed around the city in "4.5 Hours". It was pretty amazing that I was able to show her all that I did in that amount of time. (Insert pat on the back here)

Cheers,
WMMc

P.S. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT LONDON IN A DAY!

*London in a Day is a limited company registered with Companies House

No comments:

Post a Comment