Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Benito's Hat Mexican Kitchen

I'm on a mission to seek new and delicious Mexican food in London...

Here is my latest find 

It's a go to the counter and order and build your own taco, burrito, etc... concept. Like Chipotle if you've ever been to one...  I ordered 2 braised chicken tacos and a bottle water and the bill was right around £5 (approx. $7.60) and they give you a splash of chips on the side.

What did I think?
  • Fair prices 
  • Nice staff
  • Clean facility
  • Corn Tortilla on the almost stall side
  • Tomatoes were a bit hard/not ripe enough
  • Black Beans were delicious
  • Guacamole looked chunky like I like it but on the verge of turning brown on them...
  • Braised Chicken was tender and very good
  • They also have 2 For 1 Margarita's during Happy Hour
  • They also sell beer and provide tap water
Would I go back? Yes, more than likely.

Where are they?
They have 2 locations:
1) Soho on New Row (Thats the one I went to)
2) Goodge Street


Opening times: Sun - Wed 11:30-22:00, Thurs - Sat 11:30-23:00

Cheers,
WMMc

Want a tour of London?
www.londoninaday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment