Friday, April 22, 2011

Connaught Hotel: Afternoon Tea

Connaught Hotel: Afternoon Tea


While our friend was in town we decided to kick things up a bit and have a proper Afternoon Tea at the 5 star swanky yet in no way snobby Connaught Hotel.

Do I recommend a tea at the Connaught Hotel? Yes, reserve a spot in the Espelette and ask for a window seat.

We all know that pictures speak louder than words so please enjoy:



Connaught Hotel
Espelette at the Connaught Hotel

Connaught Hotel


Those buns were good and the egg salad sandwich was the best I have ever eaten.

If I look a little dazed its the cold medicine I was on. I got sick the day our friend arrived. That tiered masterpiece to my right cheered me up though.

Best jams I have ever eaten. Seriously!

 
Wendy from London in a Day and Chris Cannon from News Channel 5 having a splendid Happy Birthday Afternoon Tea at the Connaught Hotel

His Happy Birthday surprise from the Connaught Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment