Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Planning a Wedding in London? Check out FlutterFly Events

Planning a Wedding in London? Check out FlutterFly Events

I recently met Erika who owns and runs FlutterFly Events and wanted to make sure that I shared her wedding planning expertise with you!

I recommend that you visit the website FlutterFly Events, but in the meantime here is a small piece from her "About us" page on the FlutterFly site:


An American planner in London

Congratulations you're engaged! I'm Erika Unbehaun and I'd be honoured to discuss your wedding plans with you. I have a global client base, many of which are Americans living in London or the U.S. and wishing to experience the best of both cultures: British heritage and sophistication coupled with the American focus on excellent customer service, event execution and innovative trends. I reflect this in my own background being American myself and living in London.

FlutterFly Events puts luxury, elegance and sophistication into everyday practice

Meaning we only take on a certain number of events each year to ensure excellent service, and each client will be pampered throughout the planning process. We liaise with other top professionals in the industry, only with those who have your best interest at heart. We have full liability insurance allowing us to work with confidence throughout the UK and internationally.

We would love to chat

Please get in touch!

For further information or to book a consultation please get in touch.

You can also email us at:

Wedding planning enquiries:

weddings@flutterflyevents.com
Flutterfly Eventss
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 536 9160
Mobile: +44 (0) 787 217 1660

1 comment: