Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Chelsea Day Spa

After reading a blog from American Girl In Chelsea I thought I would check out The Chelsea Day Spa (located just off Kings Road) and their fabulous manicure for only £12.50!  They did a great job and were VERY nice. I will go back and may even buy their pre-paid nail package so that I can bring my manicure price down to £10!! That's a steal in London.

They also do a great spray tan (from what I've read) and I plan to do that very soon! I'll keep you posted on that one.  In the meantime, I will just enjoy my pretty nails (smile)

3 comments:

  1. I went there on Saturday!It was definitely a great place but there were some things that were far from a "NY Mani/pedi" but you can't get everything. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. since I'm from TN they had the upper advantage on the term "NY"... is there something they do in NY that is unique? :) In Notting Hill I cant find a mani place less than £20 (that I'd trust) so they had me at £12.50 especially since I was already in their neighborhood. I didn't get a pedi, how was it? I didn't see any "pedi" type chairs...?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Chelsea Day Spa. Its a cute little spa on the King's Road. I've had a Braziian wax - amazing. I had a French therapist and she is one of the best I've had in London. The New York Manicures & Pedicures - at the price of £29 for the two - you just can't complain. They remove all your cuticles. If you want extra such as exfoliation and a masque then you'll have to go for their luxe treatments. Love it and my friends all go there now.

    ReplyDelete