Monday, March 8, 2010

Victim at Royal Mail

I went to the Royal Mail Post Office last week and found more than international stamps... this fashion victim...

I "yelped" when I saw this.

Those early 1990's acid washed denim jeans were so tight I could hear his blood trying to circulate.

Those shoes were quite interesting as well...

The fingerless gloves looked like he had stolen them from a nearby trash can after partying from the night before... I may of even saw blood...

And that bag. Lets just say it was freshly killed.... Dear PETA: Please see above and track this man down.

His hair was blonde and sporting a Rhianna-hawk with black 5'oclock shadow stubs...

This just simply scared me. He was also very odd pale color... Vampire maybe??

hmmm....

I had no idea the Post Office could be so intriguing...

Cheers,
WMMc

1 comment: