Monday, July 5, 2010

Richmond, Greater London

First of all, Happy 4th of July! Mike and I had a great 4th! I will blog about it as soon as I get my hands on some pictures. Can you believe I did not take ONE picture? Soo not me!

Last Friday me and some gals hopped on the tube and headed to Steins Bavarian beer garden in Richmond.
  
Steins
www.stein-s.com
55 Petersham Road
Richmond, Greater London TW106UT
# 020 8948 8189

We walked through a cute park area, strolled along the River Thames, felt like we were possibly in New England and then we arrived at Steins ordered our meal and beverages. Emily ordered my drink for me. A Radler Shandy, it was my first time every having one and I must say I liked it.  What is a Radler Shandy you ask? Well it is a refreshing Paulaner Lager & Lemonade mix.

We saw some cute things along way. I especially like the ducks that have the cuffs on the left leg. Its like they were once in a chain gang.

I also saw a swan get pissed at a big dog and started hissing like a big bad ass cobra. My money was on the swan. I had no idea the animals of Richmond were so edgy. Who knew?

Here are some pictures of our Richmond field trip:

 The Tootsies picture is for all my Nashville Peeps!


Jessica spotted these fancy Santa socks on the Tube ride home.
The field trippers!

I believe our next field trip is to East London!


Cheers,
WMMc

No comments:

Post a Comment