Friday, April 6, 2012

Artesian Bar at The Langham

The Artesian Bar was on my "fancy" list of bars that I wanted to check out over my birthday, but we never made it...  So after dinner at Paramount we strolled on over to Artesian to have a night cap...

The place is gorgeous.  The bar is soo pretty.  The staff seems to be nice.  The bathrooms are huge, super clean, and pretty.  The flowers throughout were gorgeous.  I give the Langham hotel and their bar "Artesian" two thumbs up.

Our drinks: I had a cocktail called the Russian Spring Punch and it was out of this world delicious.  If it wasn't terribly expensive I think it could be habit forming.  Mike had a martini which is usually his drink of choice.
crappy picture, but that bar is too gorgeous not to share...

heaven in a glass... Russian Spring Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment