Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Milan

We recently went to Milan for a 2 night stay and was surprised with a visit from the Pope. Yes! The Pope!  As we were standing there in the crowd of thousands waiting for the Pope to arrive we realized by looking at the big jumbo tron that he was coming our way!  Camera's ready?! yep!! Snap Snap Snap Snap!  
We were about twenty-ish feet away from him when he drove by...  Out of the 50 shots I snapped this is the best one I got... I'm going to say that if I were a foot taller that it'd be way better.

When he started addressing the crowd in Italian we left... ya know, since we don't know how to speak Italian and all...
Pope in his Pope-mobile to the left as well as on the jumbo tron
How was Milan? It was ok
Would I go back? No
Am I glad we went there? Yes
Was two night plenty of time to be in Milan? Most definitely
What was the highlight of the trip? The Pope
What was the low light of the trip? Me being sick the whole time and forgetting my credit card in the pharmacy. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment