Thursday, September 16, 2010

London Fashion Weekend

I am so excited! Next Sunday some friends and I are marching ourselves over to the Somerset House (gorgeous place) and enjoy the event of a lifetime "London Fashion Weekend".

We not only get to enter the venue, check out a room full of new designers crafty clothes, possibly buy something fabulous, but I get to see my first real runway show! Yep, we have catwalk tickets! We also get a show bag as an added bonus. I can't wait to see the goodies that are hopefully inside it.

My biggest dilemma now is WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I GOING TO WEAR!

By the way, if you google the event you can find 25% off discount codes for the tickets. I, of course, found this out too late...

Did I already say that I'm terribly excited? If not, I am! Somebody pinch me.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
WMMc

No comments:

Post a Comment