Friday, January 21, 2011

Wagamama

I wanted to eat at Wahaca the other night, but they were closed! I was SO mad.
So we went to Wagamama instead. I hear people rave about it all the time, but never cared to check it out so with limited options the other night we decided on Wagamama.

We go in and its a long picnic table type set up AKA "uncomfortable" throughout. We sit down and read the very big menu.  Soo many options... We picked "gyoza's" for our starters which actually arrived after our entrees (apparently the food comes out as its done) the waiter failed to mention that when I said "We will start with the gyoza's"... oh well... we order a thing of chicken gyoza's (aka dumplings) and a veggie version (veggies ones werent so great). The chicken gyoza's were good though.

I ordered some skinny noodle veggie dish and Mike ordered a fat udon noodle chicken dish.  Both were good although I think for the price I needed more food. Although....I would settle for the same about of food and a smaller price...

Would I go back? Probably.

Wagamama

No comments:

Post a Comment