Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life in Bangkok & The Grand Palace

Never ending traffic
Street food by Chinatown~ Quail Eggs
Pad Thai Street Food
Praying to Buddha ~ tons of street stands to buy those yellow flower things
Sewing on the street. This one happens to be about 8 feet from nonstop traffic~ Thats a mannequin hanging on a pole to her left.
Foot Massage at Chang Foot Massage across from our hotel. At one point I had to figure out how to express "THAT HURTS PLEASE STOP". I dont think using my hand and waving it across my throat was good. She looked afraid... I think she thought I was saying "off with your head"... which I wasn't...
parts of the Grand Palace
location: Grand Palace
Location: In front of the Emerald Buddha (which is only 2 feet tall and really old)... Dipping lotus buds in water for luck
 
It was so hot when this picture was taken... Location: Grand Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment