Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Ice Creamists

I do not know the guy in the picture...just an fyi...
The Ice Creamist in Covent Garden has created a buzz for itself... with none other than "BREAST MILK ICE CREAM" it's called "Baby Gaga" and apparently it is popular because when I walked by I saw a sign that said "SOLD OUT"... The decor of the place is very cool, the ice cream looked delicious and the people were nice. Did I try any? Nope, I just had Mexican food so I was stuffed...but I'll be back for a sample...
By the way... This place is open until midnight 7 days a week!

Phi Phi Island (Thailand) posts coming soon!!

Cheers,
WMMc

3 comments:

  1. This, actually, made the Nashville news yesterday at lunch. According to them, it has been shut down by the health inspector (or whatever it's called over there). I'm not sure I could brave that! I will leave that up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? How funny. Yeah I read yesterday that they shut it down due to health issues... I'm assuming no one wants to catch HIV or HEP when eating ice cream... Totally bizarre how popular it became. Btw, I will NOT be brave enough to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopped in here during the April 'heat wave'...didn't try the breast milk ice cream (which has been given the ok by health & safety but is £20 ($30) a pop! not that that was the deciding factor...) wasn't impressed by the 'normal' ice cream. expensive, hard and just not that great..

    ReplyDelete