Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lupita Mexican

I'm on a hunt for good Mexican food in London!

My latest try....   Lupita which is a mexican place at Villiers Street located in between Embankment and Charing Cross Tube Station...
Guacamole at Lupita

Here's the run down:

Atmosphere: OK
Tables: Too Small
Bar Area: OK
Service: Awful

Food:
Gaucamole: Good and a lot of it for a mere £4.95
Beef Burrito: Mike gave it a 3. He hated it. It had mayo on it. Weird.
Chicken Tacos: WAY too tiny and not very good. I said NO cheese and got CHEESE and the CHEESE ruined the taco. Total Bummer. £4
Pork Tacos: WAY too tiny and ok. As you can tell from the picture one taco was totally shorted on the pork. £5
pork tacos with gross onions. they may have been old?

I asked Mike if he'd go back and he said NO WAY.
Would I go back? Only for the guacamole and that's it...

2 comments:

  1. What about Taqueria or Wahaca? Have you been to those mexican restaurants before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, I love Wahaca but dont like their burritos. I LOVE their street food options and their frijoles.

    I dont really like Taqueria either...

    I recently found Tortilla which I will post about soon and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE their burritos! Best in London so far! They have several locations.

    ReplyDelete