Friday, June 10, 2011

London: The Golden Union Fish Bar

I usually don't post things like this, but a nice lady contacted me about her fish-n-chips place and then sent me this letter telling me all about her establishment so I thought I would post it and share just in case you are searching for a new fish-n-chips place to try...

If you do try it please let me know what you think!


Logo: Golden Union

The Golden Union Fish Bar
Good Afternoon,
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Golden Union Fish bar
The Golden Union Fish Bar is a relaxed family-run fish and chips restaurant near Oxford circus in London’s West End. Our promise is friendly and efficient service within our 1950’s-style cafĂ© together with quality produce. Our fresh fish is battered and cooked to order, the pies and fishcakes are made on the premises and our homemade sides include tartare sauce and mushy peas.
We can accommodate up to 54 people at a time in the restaurant and are more than happy to arrange large takeaway orders. Plus a delivery services is available within a certain radius of the shop as we pride our selves on hot fresh Fish and Chips.
We our always willing to help will any special occasion from Weddings to birthday’s or just friends meeting up.
We are licensed to serve beer and wine and offer a take-away service for those on the move.
If you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate to call or email.

Many thanks
Kerry
www.goldenunion.co.uk

Golden Union Fish & Chip Bar: 38 Poland Street, Soho, W1F 7LY
Tel: 020 7 434 1933

No comments:

Post a Comment