Sunday, June 26, 2011

Marche`

When living in Nashville, Mike and I would eat at this place in East Nashville called "Marche" almost every week... great dinners... great brunch! menu changes all the time... interesting meals... cool casual vibe... great staff... we just love it there!  I'm pretty sure they thought we lived in the neighborhood and didn't drive 20 minutes to get there as much as we use to be in there...

Marche Artison Foods:


Open Tue-Fri 7am-7pm; Sat 8am-5pm; Sun 9am-4pm
 
While we were home last week I scheduled one dinner and one Saturday brunch there.  It's one of my top 2 brunch places in Nashville so having brunch there was a MUST!  I couldn't decide between the egg and succotash dish or the crepe dish so I said to hell with it and ordered BOTH.  They looked like this:
Marche

Marche crepe with spinach, ricotta and roasted rep pepper pesto

Marche Two eggs over lima bean, corn and tomato succotash with some kind of delicious sauce
after I was finished eating they looked like this:

That's right! I ate every bite. I would have drank that sauce had I been home. Delicious!

I miss you already Marche!  See you in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment