Thursday, June 30, 2011

Randon stuff

~This just makes me laugh~
  1. When living in London and you are craving a proper Hamburger there are only 2 places that I know of that can really deliver:  A) Wolfe's Bar and Grill (covent garden) and B) Byron (oh! we love their burgers! they even have chicken...and a veg option...)
  2. When living in London and you need a proper grocery store A) Whole Foods B) Waitrose
  3. When wanting to go the movies in London on the cheap: A) Coronet (Notting Hill Gate) it's £7.50 per person... other cinemas will run you £11-£20+ per person
  4. Ways to save money on eating out in London: Groupon, LivingSocial, Toptable and actually signing up for emails from your favorite restaurants... I get 2 for 1 deals all the deal from places we like...
  5. My favorite pizza in London: Otto Pizza - located in Notting Hill
Random Questions:
  1. Have you been on a safari? If so, did you like it? If so, will you please send me the info?
  2. Why when making a dentist appointment in London... why do they not clean your teeth at the appointment? I've been told this several times by friends who have gone here and this blows my mind.
  3. Do you know of any good buildings/squares to live in near Sloane Square or Victoria tube stations? We are looking to move and would love suggestions!
  4. Why would a hair stylist chop off the sides of my hair at my shoulders and leave the back long? In March this happened to me.  He gave me a mullet! Why? I will be growing the sides and chopping the back until probably Christmas to fix this.  It was a Groupon deal and it came with champagne... I should have avoided the champagne with a new stylist...  I know better!  How did I not notice the 6 inches being cut? Warning if you ever go to Macs in Kilburn and your guy is from Belfast DON'T let him near your hair.  I said, "just snip the ends and do a little framing in the front"... none of that sounds like "Mullet please: let's give me a blunt cut on the sides and leave the back long"...A mullet! geez! oh well... it'll grow out...  until then I do a lot of tucking behind my ears and ponytails...
  5. Know of any good blogs? I need some new ones to read. Fun ones! Ones that will give me new places to try or just make me laugh... Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment