Tuesday, March 16, 2010

GOcar Tours~Libson,Portugal



We went to Lisbon, Portugal over the weekend of March 12 and Mike was smart (silly) enough to put the "Things to Do" planning in my hands. Since Lisbon is sort of small city I decided to do things a little different. So one of the things was a GOcar Tour!

It was AWESOME! I laughed so hard I cried.

I must admit Mike was hesitant about taking a tiny 3 wheeled car around the city for 5 hours, but as for me...I was determined and excited!

We get to the shop and they are super nice to us. They had a blogger discount and so by the end of it we only paid 10 euro an hour which I felt was a very fair price.

It's a gas fueled car with a satellite gps tour guide system, you can stop/drive all you want. You are in control of your tour. We went everywhere...more of that in my actual "Lisbon" blog post a bit later...

We made it in A LOT of peoples pictures while driving, that was a bit weird, but kind of cool. We had a group of guys hang out the car window and say something to us loudly in another language, we had people trying to hitch rides, but most of all when people saw us they instantly smiled and that by far was the best part.

It is a great way to tour a city and a great way to avoid all the other tourist on a tour. It's guaranteed to make you laugh and well...cry for a couple reasons...
The passenger by far has the best experience so I recommend taking turns driving.

http://www.gocartours.com
http://www.gocartours.pt/

Agency name: Gocar Tours Lisbon Agency
Address: Rua dos douradores 16, Lisboa Post code: 1100.
Phone number: +351 21 096 50 30

Book a GOcar Tour today!

Cheers,
WMMc

No comments:

Post a Comment