Thursday, July 8, 2010

American Food Store

So I checked out the American Food Store that another grocer told me about in Holland Park (across from the Mitre) yesterday after a big "exerwalk" I went in to see if they had what I wanted.  Emily and I started chatting the owner up (big surprise there) and by the end of our visit we were snapping pictures and being told that anything we want he can order even if its not on the website! Yippee!! Sorry Partridge's you just got owned! This guy is much cheaper.



He also delivers anywhere in the UK for a flat rate of £4.50.

The American Food Store
2 Ladbroke Grove
Holland Park/Notting Hill
London W11 3BG

Tel: 0207 221 4563

www.usafoodstore.co.uk

He said his next big food order will come in September so if you want anything be sure to let him know prior to then. Apparently he rotates candy and real food each month.

Please spread the word.   The owner was so nice!

Cheers,
WMMc

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy. I found your blog through Stephanie Sadler (you did an interview with her). When I saw that you were from Nashville, I had to chime in. I live in Nashville (West End) and love all things London in hopes to move there one day. My job field isn't the best to move across the pond (accountant/finance), but I can still dream. I hope you and your husband have had a great time in London so far and the experience has been rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you gone to Panzer's? They have a good selection of American foods as well. They seem to be cheaper on many products. However, depending on where you live, I guess you'd have to factor in travel costs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the first to tell me about Panzer's. Thanks! I just checked out their website. Their prices are good. Very close to American Food store prices, but regardless still cheaper than Partridge's. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks inapipedream. That was such a sweet comment. I hope your dream comes true, but regardless feel free to keep in touch. We are having a fantastic time. Take care of Nashville for me while we're gone. I hope you weren't effected by the flood.

    ReplyDelete