Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Caravan on Exmouth

Our latest coffee find is Caravan Restaurant, Bar and Roastery it's a short walk from Chancery Lane Station and Farringdon Station.  We all really like the place. They have a ton of cute seating, great light fixtures, clean bathrooms, table service, nice wait staff and a really great menu.

It's nestled in a very cute little neighborhood which plays host to the Exmouth Market which is a lunch time market and the food looked good.  Okay back to Caravan.

Okay so here is a picture of the outside:
11-13 Exmouth Market, London EC1R 4QD
I ordered 2 scrambled eggs on grain toast and forgot to take a picture (insert frowny face here), but picture or not I will tell you I ate EVERY single bite. They were delicious. Some of the tastiest fluffiest eggs you are going to get around here.  I'd order them again in a heartbeat.  What I really wanted to eat was the cornbread french toast with bacon, but due to the recent notification of a 4 pound weight gain I decided not to.
Inside Caravan

Our coffee's arrived and my decaf flat white had a pretty leaf design and Jessica's caffeinated Flat white had a pretty heart/tulip flower looking design.
Check out the picture of our coffee's below:
Caravan Flat White's

As for prices they are pretty decent. There were 5 girls and we ordered 2 Flat Whites, 1 Americano, 1 coffee, 1 tea, 1 eggs on toast, 1 bowl of yogurt and fruit and with the service charge (tip) it was just under £24 and for lunch that isn't terrible.

Do I recommend this place?  Yes.
I also recommend exploring the neighborhood around it.

I'd also like to add that we camped there from 10:25am-1:15pm and they never kicked us out. Not even a dirty look. Just a ton of water refills...


Cheers,
WMMc

No comments:

Post a Comment