Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Overdose on Macaroons

Shortly after we checked into the hotel we high tailed to Fauchon, one of my favorite places for desserts especially their tarts and macaroons. I made 3 macaroon stops over the weekend and I will list them in order of deliciousness:
Fauchon: I ate the Vanilla Bourbon and Caramel - both absolutely heart stopping delicious
Fauchon
Un Dimanche A Paris (A sunday in Paris) Here I ate a Caramel with Salted Butter - they did not have any Vanilla - It was really good, but just not Fauchon good. They do get points for being extra fancy without being snobby
Laduree - Here I had a plain vanilla and a caramel - although they were good they were a bit stale/overcooked - shop people were also a tad snobby - couldn't get a smile out of any one... Smile People!!!
Now go eat some macaroons! I know I am!

Yum,
WMMc

No comments:

Post a Comment