Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Grazing Goat

As I told my friend who invited to eat here for breakfast "You had me at goat"!

I arrived at the Grazing Goat located at 6 New Quebec Street
(Marble Arch Tube)
Located just around the corner from OLD Quebec Street..DUH!

From the outside I thought "This place is cute!"
The Grazing Goat
So I walked in and thought "This place is cute and cozy, I like it!"
The staff was super nice which is really rare in London.
We looked over the menu and I was torn between the blueberry pancakes (which was described to me as somewhere between an American Pancake and a French crepe, he said it was medium fluff and very good... but in the end the eggs benedict with Ham and Spinach won! Oh yeah, and a decaf cappuccino.

This is what it looked like when it arrived:
DELICIOUS!

It was absolutely delicious probably one of the best egg benedicts I've eaten. The spinach and ham was delicious, the sauce was perfect, the English muffin was perfect. I just loved it.

Would I go back? IN A HEART BEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment