Monday, May 23, 2011

MMC: Fleet River Bakery

Fleet River Bakery

located just around the corner from Holborn station was the latest MMC crew coffee stop.

The word "bakery" is in its name so I thought there would be bakery item after bakery item lining the walls. However, that was not the case.  There were a few cakes, a few muffins, some granola with yogurt options, but nothing too grand to warrant the name "bakery".

That being said the piece of cake I ate was pretty tasty, the granola with yogurt that my friend got was also a hit.  Coffee's were pretty tasty as well.  My jeans even got a taste of flat white after a lady bumped into me walking down the steps... oops! No worries though, I wasn't burned and the lady quickly replaced my flat white, however, never said Sorry... oh well... I guess it was the coffee replacement that really mattered.

Will I go back? Maybe, maybe not... Maybe they were just having an off day when I visited?

The upside was I got to hang with my MMC gals and enjoy some great conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment