Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tortilla: Burrito Master Class


~Tortilla Burrito Master Class ~
A few weeks ago I was invited to a Burrito Master Class for bloggers at Tortilla on Market Place (near Oxford Circus)  It was a ton of fun.  We were given shirts, margarita's (Yum!), a make your own guacamole session (FUN!), tastings of all the different fillings and toppings, and a burrito session where we got to build our own burrito and the best part was now I know how to roll a burrito! Yippee! 

Just rolled my first burrito.
You can get a pitcher of frozen margarita there for a mere £12 and if I'm not mistaken they throw in some tortilla chips!  That alone is well worth the visit.

I could go on and on about how much I LOVE their burritos and tacos, but instead I will recommend that you go to a Tortilla today (they have 6 locations) and check it out for yourself. Yum! You won't regret it.

Here are some pictures from the Tortilla Burrito Master Class night:

Yum! My burrito!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit Wendy that when I went here with Colin and Becca last month the burrito was not that impressive. It wasn't bad but not great either. Maybe I have too high of standards coming from Cali.

    Have you been to the Whitecross Street Market? They have a burrito truck there and their beef burritos are excellent (I tried the chicken too but didn't think it had as much flavor).

    ReplyDelete